Search

 

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Karl Dean, Mayor of Nashville

Firstly I would like to extend my congratulations to Karl on his 5000+ vote win over one of Tennessee's most recognized political names. While I may not have supported his campaign; I will support him as leader of my city... AS LONG as he does as he promised.

So, Karl! Accept My Concessions (Hell its politics, Its always a War to the End...) on the understanding, I'm holding you to making our schools better. I believe you intend to do so.

Thats all I can muster for tonight...

3 comments:

Evans Donnell said...

John, you, your dad and mom were among the folks I met this campaign season that made this election cycle such a rich and positive experience for me. Give everyone at the Eaton building my best - I'm helping Howard at the Chamber office nearby for the next few months at least so I will hopefully see you soon for lunch (or to get a good haircut from your mom!). All the best!

John Eaton said...

Evans It was a pleasure to work with you and howard throughout this cycle as well! I'll try and get my dad to setup a lunch with all four of us (you, me, howard and my dad. might as well kick back and act like civilized people (=P) now that the election is over!

Evans Donnell said...

Sounds good to me! Send me your contact info at EvansDonnell@gmail.com and I'll send you mine!