Search

 

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Ha... Ha... Ha...

I PERSONALLY still think Tuke is a joke. Until his campaign pays my salary, I will continue to think he's a joke.

wow. He ran the TNDP. No offense Gray, your a very nice guy, and a good leader...

He's an adoption attorney. adoption is a good thing.. but litigating an adoption; well that's just a job.

He's a lobbyist. Unpaid, non-profit, I don't care. Lobbyist's were the first step to ruining this country, and anyone involved in politics who doesn't understand that needs a little poli-sci 101.

He utilizes his military background as a speaking point. Any true patriot will tell you military service is not a point of boisterous pride. It is a point of humble honor.
4 months in NAM at the end of the war is easily comparable to boot camp.

Bob Tuke is a joke; and he has done nothing to earn my vote.

Now that the primary is over... him calling my father and saying he was a "low life lying son of a bitch" while my father was trying to explain our press release to him, SCREAMING into the phone like a crazy person... And the Dem's fell for it. Enjoy your crazy candidate. I hope you all read this again when he starts his run for governor soon...

Run with it guys... You know you want to... (specially since good ol' Bob isn't doing anything worth covering.)

No comments: