Search

 

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tuke Testing the Waters

Call it Speculation...
Call it envy...
call it what you want to call it...

But...

I believe Bob Tuke is wasting our time and hopes by running against Lamar for Senate. Just like during the Primary, he is not actively campaigning. Mr. Tuke is testing to waters to run as a replacement for Governor Bredesen.

Nice to know that Tennessee has that great of a candidate; screwing the state out of logical representation on the federal level, to see how well he would do in a race for the governor's seat.

I'm not sure if we should be thanking Mr. Tuke for this waste of a campaign, or the media outlets throughout the state for not covering a major political race.

3 comments:

jane q. public said...

I was ready to say "the media coverage was pathetic," but then I remembered there really wasn't any.

Anonymous said...

You are a punk.

John Eaton said...

Jane Q Public-

Agreed; No matter the candidate, the local elections have been a no show as far as the media is concerned.

One would hope people really learn about their available candidates before they make a decision. I'm still not sure who I'm voting for (which says alot being that I consider myself a middle of the road liberal...)

Anon-

"Opinions are like assholes..."

"Takes one to know one..."

"I'm rubber you're glue..."

enter any other whitty elementary retort you expected here...

Come with an opinion on the topic next time..

K? Thanks!